Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop myself....

  • Rose Tulip
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 6, 2007
      Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
      Anyway, I'm not saying you *have* to look at it, or even that you *ought*
      to. But, if you're the kind of person who is either a voyeur and wants to
      see what stuff we want, or are the kind of person who just loves all this
      nonsense, here's the link:

      http://www.amazon. com/gp/registry/ wedding/1U4MBCX0 SQV12

      Some of the stuff on there is, yes, a joke. I don't actually expect anyone
      to buy us a 52" inch flat screen HDTV. LOL But weddings and civil unions
      live in fantasy land, so there you go. :)

      Ge

      Geeeeez. I wonder what you two would do with that JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank... terrorize annoying neighbors... traverse perilous streets... I guess the real question is what can't you do with it. ^_^;;

      Oh, and congratulations!! *goes all gooey inside* w00t! Yes, I get the impression that it wasn't really a relationship geared event; nevertheless, I see a great excuse for a honeymoon-esque fiesta. *winkwink* *nudgenudge*

      Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn. ~Mahatma Gandhi

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 8, 2007
        >From: chai <teachai@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop
        >myself....
        >Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:27:40 -0400
        >
        >Congratulations! The wedding registry is a fun idea. If you're going to
        >have to go through the bother, why not get a little somethin'-somethin'
        >outta it? ;)

        Thanks!

        Can�t afford to quit your job? � Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
        year.
        http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143