Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop myself....

    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 6, 2007
      From: Iain Brown <iain@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop
      >myself....
      >Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:11:48 -0500
      >
      >Erica Friedman wrote:
      >
      > > After being together for almost 24 years, my wife and I are undergoing
      >an
      > > official ceremony on Tuesday. NJ now allows civil unions that guarantee
      >all
      > > the stupid ass things a marriage does,
      >
      >After, um, two months shy of 25 years of married life, I'm still not
      >entirely sure what those are, but...

      I had a funny line about us being concerned about the kids, then saying
      that, no I ws joking, we loathe our children...but I left it out of the
      final draft. lol

      For us it comes down to three things: inheritance, insurance, and
      influenceing the social landscape. In that order.

      >Congratulations anyway!

      Thanks. :-) It's really strange thinking about it.

      Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
      payment
      http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 8, 2007
        >From: chai <teachai@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop
        >myself....
        >Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:27:40 -0400
        >
        >Congratulations! The wedding registry is a fun idea. If you're going to
        >have to go through the bother, why not get a little somethin'-somethin'
        >outta it? ;)

        Thanks!

        Can�t afford to quit your job? � Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
        year.
        http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143