Next week's Tekkoshocon

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      I know that Tekkoshocon will be next weekend in
      Monroeville (just above Pittsburgh), I was wondering
      if anyone here from the group (who is near the
      Pittsburgh area or within drivable distance) is
      planning on attending. I wasn't able to attend last
      year due to me still in healing phase of my final hip
      replacment. Iread on Amazon Mandy's blog that she did
      attend last year's Tekko, and I'm hoping she attends
      this year so I can finally met her (does the Wayne's
      World "we're no worthy" praise).

      Carmen ^_^

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time