Re: Simoun episode 26 released

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

      > I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
      > work on.... :-)

      Please. That was very inconvenient of you. ;-)

      Seven years of running Yuricon has taught me how to balance the real
      and virtual life thing, but you know, sometimes you just can't do it
      all. :-)

      Have *you* registered for the only 100% yuri day of 2007?
      Join us for Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event!
      http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html
    • Freddy J.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
        I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this. I jsut finished
        watching Simoun. First a great series and glad i could have seen all 26
        eps. That last episode was a bit confusing with the jumps back and
        forth though time.

        My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
        other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there but
        where is there?

        Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who was
        supposedly dead after ep 1?

        If the was already answered I'm sorry I couldn't fidn old messages
        about it. I also never read manga so maybe thats why i didn't know.
      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
          On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
          "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:

          > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.

          You might want to try:
          http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130

          (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)

          > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
          > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
          > but where is there?

          Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
          Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As to
          where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of Eternal
          Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to Aaeru...)?

          > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who
          > was supposedly dead after ep 1?

          Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there are
          all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
          death scene.
          .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE WEB" )
        • Freddy J.
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007

            Ok thank. i saw the episode and though i missed something. I guess
            its left to the mind where they went. Better in a way

            > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
            > "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.
            >
            > You might want to try:
            > http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130
            >
            > (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)
            >
            > > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and
            the
            > > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
            > > but where is there?
            >
            > Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
            > Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As
            > where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of
            Eternal
            > Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to
            Aaeru...)?

            > > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair
            who
            > > was supposedly dead after ep 1?
            >
            > Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there
            are
            > all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
            > death scene.
            > --
            > Adam Jones (adam@...)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
            > .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE