Time to get ready for Yuri Hime!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Just a couple of weeks until Yuri Him, Vol. 8 is out. On the very off
      chance that they updated the website, I popped over today :
      http://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/yurihime/

      And found that there's to be a new Drama CD coming out - this one
      about the Zaou Taishi and Eiki Eiki series which is being called "Haru
      Natsu Aki Fuyu."

      (HOW did I manage to not notice that the characters names were all the
      seasons...?I must have lost my mind there for a second. Let me refresh
      you: Haruha x Akiho and Natsuki x Fuyuka are the main student couples.
      There's the adult couple, too Reiko x Asano.)

      For those who are interested, here's the run down on the voice
      actresses, with a notable yuri role...they've all got loads of
      interesting roles, feel free to look them up on ANN for more complete
      lists.

      Haruka - Tamura Yukari (Tomari in Kashimashi)

      Fuyuka - Nota Mamiko (Someone in everything)

      Akiho - Shintani Ryoko (Aoi from Mai HiMe/Otome)

      Natsuki - Kawasumi Ayako (Chikane from Kannazuki no Miko)

      So, yet again, a high "Six degrees of yuri" factor in play here.
      Clearly, once you've gotten a paycheck playing yuri, you're earmarked.
      It's maybe not such a bad niche...

      Drama CD and magazine are both available April 18. As soon as
      pre-order links are up on Amazon JP, I'll post the, here and on the YC
      shop. :-)

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogpsot.com

      Join us for the only 100% yuri day of 2007 - Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai"
      event: http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html
    • Anna Haapaniemi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        Hello everybody,

        Brought home latest issue (nr.5, 2007) of Ribon today, which
        presented first installation of "Crash" by Yuka Fujiwara, which is
        about Hana Shiraboshi, first year high school student, who helps her
        mother with her Idol-producing company. Because Hana has a very
        special "ability" (and here is where the very small Yuri factor butts
        in); she starts bleeding from her nose when she sees people with an
        appearance suitable for becoming an Idol, of either gender.
        Seeing her blushing and sprouting blood from her nose when seeing
        pictures of pretty girls tickle my Yuri-sense.
        Of course, then enter super-good-loking-but-with-a-bad-attitude-boy
        and you know what the main pairig will be. It is shoujo after all.

        //Dtouton