Re: Simoun episode 26 released

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2007

      > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
      > the final episode of Simoun.

      I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
      since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

      Thank you all at S-F for your hard workd and perseverance. It's been
      greatly appreciated. :-)

    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2007
        On 03-Apr-2007 12:40 -0000, atheniag wrote:
        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
        > > the final episode of Simoun.
        >
        > I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
        > since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

        Who are you, and what have you done with the real Erica?
        .oO("I'm too stupid to make webpages." )
      • Susan Davis
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 4, 2007
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
          > > the final episode of Simoun.
          >
          > I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
          > since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

          I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
          work on.... :-)

          --
          Susan Davis <ten@...>
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 4, 2007
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

            > I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
            > work on.... :-)

            Please. That was very inconvenient of you. ;-)

            Seven years of running Yuricon has taught me how to balance the real
            and virtual life thing, but you know, sometimes you just can't do it
            all. :-)

            Have *you* registered for the only 100% yuri day of 2007?
            Join us for Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event!
            http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html
          • Freddy J.
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
              I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this. I jsut finished
              watching Simoun. First a great series and glad i could have seen all 26
              eps. That last episode was a bit confusing with the jumps back and
              forth though time.

              My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
              other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there but
              where is there?

              Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who was
              supposedly dead after ep 1?

              If the was already answered I'm sorry I couldn't fidn old messages
              about it. I also never read manga so maybe thats why i didn't know.
            • Adam Jones
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
                "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:

                > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.

                You might want to try:
                http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130

                (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)

                > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
                > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
                > but where is there?

                Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
                Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As to
                where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of Eternal
                Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to Aaeru...)?

                > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who
                > was supposedly dead after ep 1?

                Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there are
                all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
                death scene.
                .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE WEB" )
              • Freddy J.
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007

                  Ok thank. i saw the episode and though i missed something. I guess
                  its left to the mind where they went. Better in a way

                  > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
                  > "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.
                  >
                  > You might want to try:
                  > http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130
                  >
                  > (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)
                  >
                  > > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and
                  the
                  > > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
                  > > but where is there?
                  >
                  > Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
                  > Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As
                  > where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of
                  Eternal
                  > Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to
                  Aaeru...)?

                  > > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair
                  who
                  > > was supposedly dead after ep 1?
                  >
                  > Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there
                  are
                  > all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
                  > death scene.
                  > --
                  > Adam Jones (adam@...)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
                  > .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE