Re: [Yuricon] Re: Simoun episode 26 released

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2007
      On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:39:30 -0000
      "Alana Block" <youshouldsee_polythene_pam@...> wrote:

      > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
      > > the final episode of Simoun.

      > Ah. You guys are great. Thank you so much!

      You're welcome. I hope you've all enjoyed the series as much as we
      have.

      Commence spoileriffic discussion in 5... 4... :)

      (Pay attention to Rodoreamon's hair. And the curtains. That's all
      I'll say for now.)
      .oO("with HORRIBLE HORRIBEL timing" )
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2007

        > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
        > the final episode of Simoun.

        I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
        since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

        Thank you all at S-F for your hard workd and perseverance. It's been
        greatly appreciated. :-)

      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 3, 2007
          On 03-Apr-2007 12:40 -0000, atheniag wrote:
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
          > > the final episode of Simoun.
          >
          > I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
          > since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

          Who are you, and what have you done with the real Erica?
          .oO("I'm too stupid to make webpages." )
        • Susan Davis
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 4, 2007
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
            > > the final episode of Simoun.
            >
            > I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
            > since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

            I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
            work on.... :-)

            --
            Susan Davis <ten@...>
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 4, 2007
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

              > I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
              > work on.... :-)

              Please. That was very inconvenient of you. ;-)

              Seven years of running Yuricon has taught me how to balance the real
              and virtual life thing, but you know, sometimes you just can't do it
              all. :-)

              Have *you* registered for the only 100% yuri day of 2007?
              Join us for Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event!
              http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html
            • Freddy J.
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this. I jsut finished
                watching Simoun. First a great series and glad i could have seen all 26
                eps. That last episode was a bit confusing with the jumps back and
                forth though time.

                My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
                other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there but
                where is there?

                Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who was
                supposedly dead after ep 1?

                If the was already answered I'm sorry I couldn't fidn old messages
                about it. I also never read manga so maybe thats why i didn't know.
              • Adam Jones
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                  On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
                  "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:

                  > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.

                  You might want to try:
                  http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130

                  (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)

                  > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
                  > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
                  > but where is there?

                  Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
                  Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As to
                  where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of Eternal
                  Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to Aaeru...)?

                  > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who
                  > was supposedly dead after ep 1?

                  Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there are
                  all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
                  death scene.
                  .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE WEB" )
                • Freddy J.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007

                    Ok thank. i saw the episode and though i missed something. I guess
                    its left to the mind where they went. Better in a way

                    > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
                    > "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.
                    >
                    > You might want to try:
                    > http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130
                    >
                    > (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)
                    >
                    > > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and
                    the
                    > > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
                    > > but where is there?
                    >
                    > Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
                    > Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As
                    > where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of
                    Eternal
                    > Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to
                    Aaeru...)?

                    > > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair
                    who
                    > > was supposedly dead after ep 1?
                    >
                    > Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there
                    are
                    > all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
                    > death scene.
                    > --
                    > Adam Jones (adam@...)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
                    > .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE