Re: Simoun episode 26 released

  • Alana Block
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2007
      Ah. You guys are great. Thank you so much!

      -Alana

      > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
      > the final episode of Simoun.
      >
      > Torrents are available from:
      >
      > http://a.scarywater.net/simoun-fans/
      >
      > Join us on IRC at #simoun@...
      >
      > There's only one thing left to say: Aa-e-ru... <sniffle>
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2007
        On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:39:30 -0000
        "Alana Block" <youshouldsee_polythene_pam@...> wrote:

        > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
        > > the final episode of Simoun.

        > Ah. You guys are great. Thank you so much!

        You're welcome. I hope you've all enjoyed the series as much as we
        have.

        Commence spoileriffic discussion in 5... 4... :)

        (Pay attention to Rodoreamon's hair. And the curtains. That's all
        I'll say for now.)
        .oO("with HORRIBLE HORRIBEL timing" )
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 3, 2007

          > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
          > the final episode of Simoun.

          I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
          since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

          Thank you all at S-F for your hard workd and perseverance. It's been
          greatly appreciated. :-)

        • Adam Jones
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 3, 2007
            On 03-Apr-2007 12:40 -0000, atheniag wrote:
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
            > > the final episode of Simoun.
            >
            > I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
            > since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

            Who are you, and what have you done with the real Erica?
            .oO("I'm too stupid to make webpages." )
          • Susan Davis
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 4, 2007
              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
              > > the final episode of Simoun.
              >
              > I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
              > since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

              I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
              work on.... :-)

              --
              Susan Davis <ten@...>
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 4, 2007
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

                > I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
                > work on.... :-)

                Please. That was very inconvenient of you. ;-)

                Seven years of running Yuricon has taught me how to balance the real
                and virtual life thing, but you know, sometimes you just can't do it
                all. :-)

                Have *you* registered for the only 100% yuri day of 2007?
                Join us for Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event!
                http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html
              • Freddy J.
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                  I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this. I jsut finished
                  watching Simoun. First a great series and glad i could have seen all 26
                  eps. That last episode was a bit confusing with the jumps back and
                  forth though time.

                  My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
                  other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there but
                  where is there?

                  Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who was
                  supposedly dead after ep 1?

                  If the was already answered I'm sorry I couldn't fidn old messages
                  about it. I also never read manga so maybe thats why i didn't know.
                • Adam Jones
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
                    "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:

                    > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.

                    You might want to try:
                    http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130

                    (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)

                    > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
                    > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
                    > but where is there?

                    Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
                    Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As to
                    where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of Eternal
                    Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to Aaeru...)?

                    > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who
                    > was supposedly dead after ep 1?

                    Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there are
                    all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
                    death scene.
                    .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE WEB" )
                  • Freddy J.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007

                      Ok thank. i saw the episode and though i missed something. I guess
                      its left to the mind where they went. Better in a way

                      > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
                      > "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.
                      >
                      > You might want to try:
                      > http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130
                      >
                      > (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)
                      >
                      > > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and
                      the
                      > > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
                      > > but where is there?
                      >
                      > Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
                      > Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As
                      > where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of
                      Eternal
                      > Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to
                      Aaeru...)?

                      > > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair
                      who
                      > > was supposedly dead after ep 1?
                      >
                      > Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there
                      are
                      > all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
                      > death scene.
                      > --
                      > Adam Jones (adam@...)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
                      > .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE