Simoun episode 26 released

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2 3:53 PM
      Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
      the final episode of Simoun.

      Torrents are available from:

      http://a.scarywater.net/simoun-fans/

      Join us on IRC at #simoun@...

      There's only one thing left to say: Aa-e-ru... <sniffle>
      .oO("Who cares, grammer sucks!! ^_^" )
    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2 4:34 PM
        Hooray! First I went to start it downloading. Now I'm saying thanks. Thanks, thanks, thanks!

        Ellen Rose

        Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
        the final episode of Simoun.

        Torrents are available from:

        http://a.scarywater .net/simoun- fans/

        Join us on IRC at #simoun@irc. rizon.net

        There's only one thing left to say: Aa-e-ru... <sniffle>
        --
        Adam Jones (adam@yggdrasl. demon.co. uk)(http://www.yggdrasl .demon.co. uk/)
        .oO("Who cares, grammer sucks!! ^_^" )

      • Alana Block
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2 6:39 PM
          Ah. You guys are great. Thank you so much!

          -Alana

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2 11:38 PM
            On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:39:30 -0000
            "Alana Block" <youshouldsee_polythene_pam@...> wrote:

            > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
            > > the final episode of Simoun.

            > Ah. You guys are great. Thank you so much!

            You're welcome. I hope you've all enjoyed the series as much as we
            have.

            Commence spoileriffic discussion in 5... 4... :)

            (Pay attention to Rodoreamon's hair. And the curtains. That's all
            I'll say for now.)
            .oO("with HORRIBLE HORRIBEL timing" )
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 3 5:40 AM

              > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
              > the final episode of Simoun.

              I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
              since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

              Thank you all at S-F for your hard workd and perseverance. It's been
              greatly appreciated. :-)

            • Adam Jones
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 3 5:59 AM
                On 03-Apr-2007 12:40 -0000, atheniag wrote:
                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
                > > the final episode of Simoun.
                >
                > I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
                > since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

                Who are you, and what have you done with the real Erica?
                .oO("I'm too stupid to make webpages." )
              • Susan Davis
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 4 12:37 AM
                  > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Simoun-Fans are, at long last, proud to announce the release of
                  > > the final episode of Simoun.
                  >
                  > I was going to be all snarky and ironic and say, "'bout time, too" but
                  > since everyone is being so nice about it, I will be too.

                  I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
                  work on.... :-)

                  --
                  Susan Davis <ten@...>
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 4 6:36 AM
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

                    > I'll try to avoid getting a life halfway through the next series I
                    > work on.... :-)

                    Please. That was very inconvenient of you. ;-)

                    Seven years of running Yuricon has taught me how to balance the real
                    and virtual life thing, but you know, sometimes you just can't do it
                    all. :-)

                    Have *you* registered for the only 100% yuri day of 2007?
                    Join us for Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event!
                    http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html
                  • Freddy J.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                      I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this. I jsut finished
                      watching Simoun. First a great series and glad i could have seen all 26
                      eps. That last episode was a bit confusing with the jumps back and
                      forth though time.

                      My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
                      other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there but
                      where is there?

                      Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who was
                      supposedly dead after ep 1?

                      If the was already answered I'm sorry I couldn't fidn old messages
                      about it. I also never read manga so maybe thats why i didn't know.
                    • Adam Jones
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                        On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
                        "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:

                        > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.

                        You might want to try:
                        http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130

                        (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)

                        > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and the
                        > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
                        > but where is there?

                        Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
                        Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As to
                        where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of Eternal
                        Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to Aaeru...)?

                        > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair who
                        > was supposedly dead after ep 1?

                        Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there are
                        all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
                        death scene.
                        .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE WEB" )
                      • Freddy J.
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007

                          Ok thank. i saw the episode and though i missed something. I guess
                          its left to the mind where they went. Better in a way

                          > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:43 -0000
                          > "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > I Couldn't find a discussion page to i made this.
                          >
                          > You might want to try:
                          > http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29388&page=130
                          >
                          > (Yes, that really is a 130-page thread. We talked a *lot*. :)
                          >
                          > > My question is did they ever explain what OTHER WORLD Neviel and
                          the
                          > > other girls went to? I know the used the emerold move to get there
                          > > but where is there?
                          >
                          > Short answer: no. The other girls didn't go there, though - only
                          > Neviril and Aaeru "left"; the rest remained behind and grew up. As
                          > where they went... dreams? Memories? Apotheosis? The Land of
                          Eternal
                          > Yuri Smut (just imagine Neviril trying to explain *that* to
                          Aaeru...)?

                          > > Q2: Did the ever explain what happened to Neviel's orginal pair
                          who
                          > > was supposedly dead after ep 1?
                          >
                          > Nope. Most likely she died at that moment, although clearly there
                          are
                          > all kinds of fanfic-y possibilities in such a potentially ambiguous
                          > death scene.
                          > --
                          > Adam Jones (adam@...)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
                          > .oO("GET PAID TO SURFACE THE