Re: Marimite OVA 3

  • m chang
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 30, 2007
      I listened to part of the seiyuu commentary for the
      last scene and it was pretty funny. Sachiko's seiyuu
      was offering to be a sort of go between for the other
      seiyuus for "omiais" and they were pretty much
      ignoring what was going on the screen until the last
      part where Sachiko runs up and hugs Yumi in the panda
      suit. They kept on saying, "this is supposed to be a
      pretty serious scene, etc." while trying to hold back
      laughter.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/