Shameless Promotion: Manga Recap Blog

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      I'm being a total whore and promoting my new blog dedicated to manga recaps. The first
      recap is for Volume One of The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross. Some of the language is I
      guess slightly naughty in the fact I cuss even when I'm writing. Anyway, here's the link to
      the site and thanks for putting up with this travesty of a post.

      http://nerdiestgirl.typepad.com/manga/

      Nic
      aka dreiser
      aka the person who almost never ever posts on the ml