A new experiment on the Yuricon Shop

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      Hi all -

      I'm trying something new on the Yuricon Shop. It's pretty limited in
      scope (and value) at the moment, but I anticipate it getting more
      prevalent as time goes on.

      Amazon has a new features called "Unboxed Videos," which is pretty
      mcuh their way of saying pay-per-view episodes. Right now the
      selection of anime is extremely limited, and the selection of yuri-
      interest anime is, well...one series. lol

      BUT, be that as it may, I've set up a page for Unboxed videos on the
      shop. It's not linked to on the main page, because that seems silly
      for one series.

      The link is http://www.yuricon.org/shop/unbox.html - if you would
      like to be able to download episodes 1-8 of "My HiME" you now can,
      through Amazon.

      (Of course, should you want the DVD and all it's thrilling extras,
      like, a case, you can get this and many other series, wit actual
      extras, on this page: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/anime.html)

      If anyone is brave enough to throw $2 into this transaction, let us
      know how it goes! It's way cheaper than a traditional DVD, that's fo
      sure. You can get all 8 episodes for half the price of one DVD.