[WWW]Yuricon update -Yuri manga and doujinshi library at Yuricon's 2007 event!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      Hello -

      A couple of quick updates on the Yuricon website today:

      Yuricon and ALC Publishing are please to be offering (as far as we
      know) the most comprehensive Yuri manga and doujinshi library for
      your reading pleasure, at Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event!

      For "Yurisai" programming, registration and general info:
      http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html

      For general information about the Yuri Manga and Doujinshi Library:
      http://www.yuricon.org/events/07library.html

      The Contests page has been updated with our 2007 AMV and Cosplay
      Contests: http://www.yuricon.org/contests/index.html

      And there's a great new picture of Yuriko's co-star on the tour,
      Mayumi by Zeromus One on the Yuriko Gallery!
      http://www.yuricon.org/gallery/index.html