RE: [Yuricon] Re:New Marimite fanfic on "Worldshaking" Fanfic

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2007
      >From: Mo-nique Tarafa <illiterate_80@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re:New Marimite fanfic on "Worldshaking"
      >Fanfic
      >Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 07:53:19 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      > I adored the new Marimite trilogy, Erica. As a
      >rabid Sachiko x Yumi fangirl, and a... discerning
      >*cough*snob*cough* reader, I am really quite pleased
      >you've taken the time to write a bit more on this
      >pair.
      >
      > You made me giggle like a fool in front of my
      >computer yet again. People are starting to look at me
      >funny. ^_^;

      Thanks for the kind words! I'm very glad you enjoyed this trilogy - and I
      hope that you'll enjoy the second half of the story that will be coming up
      over the next three months, as well. ;-)

      It�s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
      http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline