Okay, so it's only yuri if you squint really hard...

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 2:47 AM
      ...but it looks like there's going to be an Aria OVA, "Arietta", coming
      out sometime in the not-too-distant future.

      Will the anime overtake the manga? Will any of our trainees finally
      graduate? Will the Internet be filled with Akari/Cait Sith slash?
      Who knows? Still, at least we'll get to crank the goggles to maximum
      one more time over Alicia and her Yuri Pa^H^HOar.
      .oO("I AM disfunctional and damned proud of it!!" )