Possible Hayate X Blade anime advert

  • papmier
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
      Sorry if this has already been discussed, I did check back about three
      months in the postings archive and found no mention of the possibility
      of a Hayate X Blade anime.

      I found this advert here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFBbHr1taLM

      Can someone clear this up weather or not this is genuine or just a
      special advert for the manga? As this was posted on the fifth of April
      last year I am leaning to the likely hood of a manga advertisement,
      but I have naive hope.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
        >From: "papmier" <in_the_name_of_union7@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Possible Hayate X Blade anime advert
        >Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 03:17:46 -0000

        >Can someone clear this up weather or not this is genuine or just a
        >special advert for the manga? As this was posted on the fifth of April
        >last year I am leaning to the likely hood of a manga advertisement,
        >but I have naive hope.

        We've actually covered this about half a dozen times by now. ;-)

        Sadly, this was just an advertisement for the manga that came out at the
        same time as the Drama CD did, last spring.

        I'd be the first one doing a happy dance, if there is ever a sign of a HxB
        anime.

        Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft�