Re: [Yuricon] Re: Maria-sama noises

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
      >From: Resop <resop2@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Maria-sama noises
      >Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 14:17:36 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Considering how a lot of anime gets treated in the United States during the
      >dubbing process, I think that a lot worse can happen than losing the
      >honorifics.
      >
      >What if they decided to go the Sailor Moon S route and make Rei and Yoshino
      >cousins? (ba-dump)

      LOL Good one!

      >Okay, that was being silly, but they could try to change the meaning of
      >Sei's
      >relationship with Shiori, or give Tsutako a funny accent.

      Sei will be changed to a boy (and it will never be explained why *he* is in
      a girls' school...)

      No, I'm betting that as this is a straight to DVD release, no TV airing,
      little will be changed. And dubs. Well - if you're listening to dubs, you
      get what you deserve. :-)

      Cheers,

      Erica (who lasted 4 words listening to Shizuru's dub voice)

      Intro*Terms