Re: [Yuricon] Okazu linked on Afterellen.com

  • Tim II
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
      It is on the last page of this week's Best. Lesbian,
      Week. Ever. column. The link is on the main page.

      --- Joy Bordador <haruka173@...> wrote:

      > Well, the site featured our very own "Rome and
      > Juliet" (page 2 of the said article). Considering
      > the Philippines hardly gets good publicity, I'm
      > certainly not complaining. ^_^
      >
      > Also, I do not see any link to Erica's blog...
      > >_>0 Did they delete it? What page is it on? I'm
      > getting bleary-eyed trying to find it.

      Never miss an email again!
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
        >From: Katie <spacetart@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Okazu linked on Afterellen.com
        >Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:52:32 -0600
        >
        >I also wrote in, they might be contacting you for an article.

        They've been saying that for months and months. :-)

        Thnak you all...you all salved my wounded ego - and gave me a good laugh.
        :-)

        Find what you need at prices you�ll love. Compare products and save at MSN�
        Shopping.
        http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701
      • Katie
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007

          > >I also wrote in, they might be contacting you for an article.
          > >

          > They've been saying that for months and months.

          Yeah, I know, they're probably sick of me by now! I think you would
          make a great interview for their "She Said What?!" feature, myself.

          I'll just keep being persistent. ;)

          Katie
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 4, 2007
            >From: Katie <spacetart@...>
            >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Okazu linked on Afterellen.com
            >Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 21:24:54 -0600
            >

            > > >I also wrote in, they might be contacting you for an article.
            > > >

            > > They've been saying that for months and months.
            >
            >Yeah, I know, they're probably sick of me by now! I think you would
            >make a great interview for their "She Said What?!" feature, myself.
            >
            >I'll just keep being persistent. ;)

            Well done. :-)

            Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE.�
            http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline