Re: [Yuricon] Okazu linked on Afterellen.com

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2007
      I also wrote in, they might be contacting you for an article.

      Katie

      On 3/2/07, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      > >From: Me <thethespi@...>
      > >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Okazu linked on Afterellen.com
      > >Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:31:37 -0800 (PST)
      > >
      > >Hello, delurking once more.... *L*
      > >I just had to write the editor (as a loyal fangirl to our benevolent leader
      > >whose intelligent comments and reviews have been ever so helpful in my
      > >quest for more Yuri in the world of Anime/Manga.) *bows gratefully towards
      > >the East...* (on the West Coast here!) Thank you very much... so....
      >

      > Well, I was going to write and tell you that you were my new favorite
      > sycophant, but I have to give you more credit that that - the entry has now
      > been altered to read:
      >
      > "according to Yuri blogger Erica Friedman,"
      >
      > LOL
      >
      > So you, and anyone else who wrote in - thank you. You are all wonderful. :-)
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > A highly amused Erica

      People with thick eyebrows need love too!
    • Tim II
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2007
        Finally, something for me to do(other than defending
        your place as future world leader on message boards),
        and the article is fixed before I have a chance.

        Sincer,

        Tim II

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • Joy Bordador
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
          Well, the site featured our very own "Rome and Juliet" (page 2 of the said article). Considering the Philippines hardly gets good publicity, I'm certainly not complaining. ^_^

          Also, I do not see any link to Erica's blog... >_>0 Did they delete it? What page is it on? I'm getting bleary-eyed trying to find it.

          ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -~->

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Do you Yahoo!?
          http://new.mail. yahoo.com

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Tim II
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
            It is on the last page of this week's Best. Lesbian,
            Week. Ever. column. The link is on the main page.

            --- Joy Bordador <haruka173@...> wrote:

            > Well, the site featured our very own "Rome and
            > Juliet" (page 2 of the said article). Considering
            > the Philippines hardly gets good publicity, I'm
            > certainly not complaining. ^_^
            >
            > Also, I do not see any link to Erica's blog...
            > >_>0 Did they delete it? What page is it on? I'm
            > getting bleary-eyed trying to find it.

            Never miss an email again!
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
              >From: Katie <spacetart@...>
              >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Okazu linked on Afterellen.com
              >Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:52:32 -0600
              >
              >I also wrote in, they might be contacting you for an article.

              They've been saying that for months and months. :-)

              Thnak you all...you all salved my wounded ego - and gave me a good laugh.
              :-)

              Find what you need at prices you�ll love. Compare products and save at MSN�
              Shopping.
              http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701
            • Katie
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007

                > >I also wrote in, they might be contacting you for an article.
                > >

                > They've been saying that for months and months.

                Yeah, I know, they're probably sick of me by now! I think you would
                make a great interview for their "She Said What?!" feature, myself.

                I'll just keep being persistent. ;)

                Katie
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 4, 2007
                  >From: Katie <spacetart@...>
                  >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Okazu linked on Afterellen.com
                  >Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 21:24:54 -0600
                  >

                  > > >I also wrote in, they might be contacting you for an article.
                  > > >

                  > > They've been saying that for months and months.
                  >
                  >Yeah, I know, they're probably sick of me by now! I think you would
                  >make a great interview for their "She Said What?!" feature, myself.
                  >
                  >I'll just keep being persistent. ;)

                  Well done. :-)

                  Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE.�
                  http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline