Re: Kashimashi anime licensed by Media Blasters

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2007
      According to Amazon.com, the first volume of this series is due on
      June 12th--Sincerely, Pachy_Boy
    • silvertenshi24687
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 2, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@> wrote:
        > > On 02-Mar-2007 15:35 -0000, Susan Davis wrote:
        >
        > > > "Oh look -- a shark. Geronimo!"
        > >
        > > Now if they'd fed Hazumu /to/ the shark... *That* I'd pay money
        > > see.
        >
        > I *like* Hazumu. And Yasuna, and Tomari. I just thought that the
        OAV
        > had none of the emotional drama of the series, and the whole "magic
        > Santa" angle was utterly cringe-worthy. Right ending, wrong
        method.

        > Now, if you'd care to feed Nagisa (Strawberry Panic) to a shark,
        I'd

        > Now, if you'd care to feed Nagisa (Strawberry Panic) to a shark,
        I'd
        > like front row seats for that....

        no way im not feeding Nagisa-chan to a shark she´s cute if a bit
        naive and sure poor Tamao but Nagi/Shizu is cute, anyways i saw the
        ova already is pretty cute less but just a little ang and tomari
        finally get the girl so bite the way it was made it was awesome.