Re: A shocking loss to the yuri community

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "torpid_spindity"

      > SA.com was my wading pool, the place where I first dipped my toes in
      > to try the waters of yuri. I'm not sure what to say - it's horrible
      > that this happened. What will happen to SA.com, now? I was hoping to
      > make some sort of financial contribution - if anyone's in charge of
      > that - because it'd be a shame for all his hard work to just disappear
      > when payments aren't kept up, or something. I'm sorry if I didn't
      > express this well, and hope I didn't offend anyone by doing this. I
      > just thought it'd be a nice way to remember him.

      The sites hosted by Philip, which include the Yuricon and Yuri Studios
      sites - are being migrated to a new server. I was also planning on
      throwing some money his way for support, so I've made the offer to the
      new host, Chronic. When it's all done and the dust is settled, write
      me at anilesbocon01@... and I'll forward you the info I receive.

      This goes for anyone else who wants to make a contribution. It's not
      flowers for the family - but this is about *this* family, and I think
      it's a fitting way to say goodbye and thank you to Phillip - and thank
      you and hello to Chronic. :-)