Much much longer NY Comic Con report up on Okazu

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      So, it pretty much took me all day to type it, but I have pictures and
      commentary from my New York Comic Con report up. I spent the day
      immersed in the LGBT comics world - a place I don't tend to spend much
      time, typically, so it was an education.

      My post is full of name dropping and book pimping. Just be warned.

      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2007/02/new-york-comic-con-glbt-comics-yuri.html

      Enjoy!