Rica Takashima at New York Comic Con

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 3:24 PM
      Rica Takashima, creator of fabulous yuri manga Rica'tte Kanji!?" will
      be joining me to represent ALC Publishing will be at New York Comic
      Con this Saturday and Sunday, 2/24-25, 2007. (Sort of like the
      opposite of this past Comiket, when I flew out to Tokyo to join her!)

      Rica will be there on Saturday to sign copies of Rica 'tte Kanji!?
      and Yuri Monogatari 4 (for which Rica contributed "More Rica 'tte
      Kanji!?"). I'll be there both days, ready and willing to sign copies
      of Shoujoai ni Bouken and Yuri Monogatari 4 (for which I wrote
      "Playing House".)

      Rica and I will be joining the likes of Alison Bechdel, Allen
      Neuwirth, Ivan Velez, Jr. and Abby Denson at the Prism Comics booth
      in the Artis Alley - Table A134.

      I really hope that you'll join Rica and I to meet and greet some of
      the G/L/B/T folks working in the comics industry as a whole - and
      writing for us, in specific! it's going to be a great time. Don't
      miss it!