Rica Takashima at New York Comic Con

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Rica Takashima, creator of fabulous yuri manga Rica'tte Kanji!?" will
      be joining me to represent ALC Publishing will be at New York Comic
      Con this Saturday and Sunday, 2/24-25, 2007. (Sort of like the
      opposite of this past Comiket, when I flew out to Tokyo to join her!)

      Rica will be there on Saturday to sign copies of Rica 'tte Kanji!?
      and Yuri Monogatari 4 (for which Rica contributed "More Rica 'tte
      Kanji!?"). I'll be there both days, ready and willing to sign copies
      of Shoujoai ni Bouken and Yuri Monogatari 4 (for which I wrote
      "Playing House".)

      Rica and I will be joining the likes of Alison Bechdel, Allen
      Neuwirth, Ivan Velez, Jr. and Abby Denson at the Prism Comics booth
      in the Artis Alley - Table A134.

      I really hope that you'll join Rica and I to meet and greet some of
      the G/L/B/T folks working in the comics industry as a whole - and
      writing for us, in specific! it's going to be a great time. Don't
      miss it!