ML Member Registration for Yuricon 2007 - one week left

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hi all -

      Last admin announcement for a while, promise. :-)

      We have just under a week to go before we open up registration for
      Yuricon's 2007 "yurisai" event to the general public. Prices will go
      up a bit then, so if you want to save a buck or two (that can be used
      on the purchase of some fine yuri goods at-con!) register now!

      To register, please visit: http://yc07.eventbrite.com/

      The AMV and Hall Cosplay contest rules will be going up soon. So put
      Sept. 29, 2007 of your calendar - and we'll see you at the only 100%
      yuri day of 2007! :-)

      Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event:
      http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html