Re: Anyone watching Kanon 2006

  • Kasey
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
      this series is alot better than the first. The first thing is the
      graphics but the story is alot more in depth on all the characters.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
        >From: "Kasey" <kasey28@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Anyone watching Kanon 2006
        >Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:38:10 -0000
        >
        >this series is alot better than the first. The first thing is the
        >graphics but the story is alot more in depth on all the characters.

        I'm not at all interested in the story - it's still the same harem anime as
        the first time around. All I want to know is - is Mai and Sayuri's
        relationship expanded upon or is it the same barely there as it was the
        first time around? :-) We want details on them. The rest is...the rest.

        http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG
      • Gwen
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
          I think there is nothing more in Mai and Sayuri's relationship.
          I thought there was something with Ayu and Nayuki, or was it Makoto
          and Nayuki? I think Nayuki has a chance!

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>