Anyone watching Kanon 2006

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hi all -

      I couldn't bring myself to do it, but I imagine there are some folks
      here who have been watching the new Kanon.

      Any more depth to Mai and Sayuri's relationship in this version, or
      is it the same as the original?

    • Kasey
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
        this series is alot better than the first. The first thing is the
        graphics but the story is alot more in depth on all the characters.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
          >From: "Kasey" <kasey28@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Anyone watching Kanon 2006
          >Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:38:10 -0000
          >
          >this series is alot better than the first. The first thing is the
          >graphics but the story is alot more in depth on all the characters.

          I'm not at all interested in the story - it's still the same harem anime as
          the first time around. All I want to know is - is Mai and Sayuri's
          relationship expanded upon or is it the same barely there as it was the
          first time around? :-) We want details on them. The rest is...the rest.

          http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG
        • Gwen
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
            I think there is nothing more in Mai and Sayuri's relationship.
            I thought there was something with Ayu and Nayuki, or was it Makoto
            and Nayuki? I think Nayuki has a chance!

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>