Re: Big Eyes, Small Mouth, 3rd edition

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jude McLaughlin" <dziwozony@...>
      wrote:

      > It's not precisely a yuri topic, but BESM 3e, an anime-based
      tabletop
      > roleplaying game, was (finally) released on January 24. I wrote the
      > chapter on shoujo in this book, and if the eventual developer didn't
      > screw it up, there are references to Our Fearless Leader, er, Erica
      > and the Yuricon website at the end of the chapter.

      Congrats Jude! I'm sure there are folks here who will report back.

      In stark contrast, I have just learned that my Light Novel article
      was cut completely from the Manga: Complete Guide. I'm really sorry
      about that because it was a darn good article... oh well.

      And hey, thanks for the plug. ;-)

    • jason
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
        i am just wondering if my name is among the playtesters at all since
        i and my game group did help playtest iut though...
        hey everyone.