Taking submissions for "The LIst"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi all -

      I'm planning another(!) site update this weekend and "The List" of
      lesbians, lesbian wannabees and oughta-bes is just screaming for an
      update.

      Before you make *any* suggestions, please, please, please read these
      instructions carefully, or be subject to ridicule and derision from
      everyone else on the ML. :-)

      1) Do not send the suggestion here, to the mailing list. Not if you
      want me to consider it for "The List". If you just want to talk about
      it, fine, send it here. To send a suggestion for "The List" send it
      to me at anilesbocon01@... with the subject "List suggestion".

      2) Check "The List" first before suggesting anyone. I mean it - check
      carefully...all the way down through the "Both" section. Use the
      "Find" in your browser to make double, triple extra sure. Because
      about 80% of the suggestions I get now are *already there.*

      3) Do not send me any more BLEACH characters.

      4) Don't suggest the incredibly obvious - like Strawberry Panic or
      Simoun. I'm mostly looking for characters from old, obscure series or
      new series (2006-2007). Yuri characters from new non-yuri series are
      especially welcome.

      5) And while "The List" is open to characters that are just wishful
      thinking in some cases, characters that really actually HAVE some
      desire/love for another female character are much preferred over
      characters you wish were gay, but really just aren't.