Yuriko Birthday Special - Buy 2, get 1 free sale on ALC Yuri!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi all -

      As you may (or may not) know, February is our beloved mascot Yuriko's
      birthday month. And like all Pisces, she likes to have her birthday
      dragged out over the entire month. :-)

      We usually have *some* kind of special something in honor of her
      birthday. (Last year, you may remember that she did a Q&A interview
      with you all.) This year, in honor of Yuriko's birthday, ALC
      Publishing is holding a ML members-only special sale on 100% yuri!

      Here's the deal: buy *any* two (2) books from ALC through the Yuricon
      Shop and get a (1) copy of "Rica 'tte Kanji!?" OR a (1) copy of
      "Shoujoai ni Bouken: The Adventures of Yuriko" absolutely, completely
      FREE. You won't even pay for shipping.

      Here's how it works: When you place your order from the Yuricon Shop
      through Paypal, in the part of the order when you are provided a
      "optional message" box, simply write the name of the book you want to
      get. It's that simple.

      So get the newest "Yuri Monogatari" anthology, get a copy of "WORKS"
      for a friend - and you get a free copy of either SnB or Rica, your choice.

      This is a no-strings attached deal. It's just a way to celebrate
      Yuriko's birthday with presents for all. :-) This sale is good through
      Yuriko's birthday - February 22. And this is ONLY good on ALC books
      purchased through the Yuricon Shop - we can't extend this offer to
      orders placed on Amazon or any other store.

      ALC Publications are available on the Yuricon Shop at:
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#ALC

      And if you want to wish Yuriko a happy birthday, you can email her at
      yurisnr@... She will always email you back, even if it takes a
      while. She's a busy pop idol, after all. :-)