Re: [Yuricon] Re: Relevant to our interests

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2007
      >From: Iain Brown <iain@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Relevant to our interests
      >Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:01:02 -0600
      >
      >Aereal Reis wrote:
      > >
      > > ... or watching Tamao
      > > and Nagisa voice actress frolicking ...
      >
      >I think I could have happily lived out my days without ever being
      >reminded of that...
      >
      >:)

      I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one disturbed by it. :-)

      http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG
    • Iain Brown
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2007
        Erica Friedman wrote:

        > >Aereal Reis wrote:
        > > >
        > > > ... or watching Tamao
        > > > and Nagisa voice actress frolicking ...
        > >
        > >I think I could have happily lived out my days without ever being
        > >reminded of that...
        > >
        > >:)
        >
        > I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one disturbed by it. :-)

        The topic came up before. I was avoiding spoilers at the time, so only
        read it later, but I think the technical term used was "squicky"...

        I personally think that SP is a lot of fun. But I *can't* watch the
        closing credits. I just can't.

        :)