[WWW] Sailor Chibi Kamen's Gateway has a new redirect

  • cheebs!
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      At the end of November, Animefandom will be going out of business and
      shutting down all of their services. This means that the anime.at/cheebs
      redirect will no longer work. As of this minute, I have a new redirect:
      http://cheebs.da.ru Best of all, while this puts an easily-ignored frame
      at the bottom of each page, it removes all the ugly Fortunecity banners.
      ^_^

      Please update all links to http://cheebs.da.ru before November 30th!

      If you know someone who has my site linked, please ask them if they've
      gotten this! I know there are people who linked without my permission.

      Oh yeah, if you're in need of gift ideas, check out
      http://mangareiltd.da.ru I take requests and can guarantee holiday
      delivery on all orders placed by December 10th. New items forthcoming!

      --
      cheebs!

      http://mangareiltd.da.ru - unique anime merchandise!
      http://cheebs.da.ru - for all your Sailormars needs