Re: [Yuricon] Re: Relevant to our interests

  • Iain Brown
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2007
      Aereal Reis wrote:

      > ... or watching Tamao
      > and Nagisa voice actress frolicking ...

      I think I could have happily lived out my days without ever being
      reminded of that...

      :)
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2007
        >From: Iain Brown <iain@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Relevant to our interests
        >Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:01:02 -0600
        >
        >Aereal Reis wrote:
        > >
        > > ... or watching Tamao
        > > and Nagisa voice actress frolicking ...
        >
        >I think I could have happily lived out my days without ever being
        >reminded of that...
        >
        >:)

        I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one disturbed by it. :-)

        http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG
      • Iain Brown
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2007
          Erica Friedman wrote:

          > >Aereal Reis wrote:
          > > >
          > > > ... or watching Tamao
          > > > and Nagisa voice actress frolicking ...
          > >
          > >I think I could have happily lived out my days without ever being
          > >reminded of that...
          > >
          > >:)
          >
          > I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one disturbed by it. :-)

          The topic came up before. I was avoiding spoilers at the time, so only
          read it later, but I think the technical term used was "squicky"...

          I personally think that SP is a lot of fun. But I *can't* watch the
          closing credits. I just can't.

          :)