Rica Takashima to join ALC and Prism at New York Comic Con!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Hi all -

      In a quick update for our NY Comic Con announcement, it turns out
      (because of the kind of giant coincidences and serendipities that rule
      my life) that Rica Takashima will be in NYC the week of NY Comic Con.
      She has graciously decided to make an appearance for book signings and
      general schmoozing at the Prism Comics table with us!

      So if you've met her and want to say hi or never met her and would
      like to, Comic Con will be a great place to just that.

      She'll be available for autographs (as will I, but that's not nearly
      as much fun as getting hers). We're not yet sure if she'll be there
      both days, but will most probably be there at least on Saturday, Feb. 24.

      We'll see you there!