new Lililicious release - Happy-Go-Lucky Days 2 one-shot

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Sorry for the delay in this announcement-- I'm trying out a new email
      address.

      Happy-Go-Lucky Days 2 (Dou ni ka Naru Hibi 2), by Shimura Takako (the
      mangaka of Sweet Blue Flowers and Sweet 16), is a set of mildly erotic
      one-shots that ran in Manga Erotics F. Two of them are yuri, and those
      are the ones we'll be doing.
      The first, "Happy-Go-Lucky Days 5," is about a woman who goes to the
      wedding of a woman she was in love with back in school and ends up
      hooking up with another women there (who also happens to be in love with
      the woman getting married).
      Please be aware that this release contains mature content.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).