RE: [Yuricon] Christmas

  • kassie hamel
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2007
      Thank You!!!!!!!!
      Kassie
      Shane <haruka_clone@...> wrote:
      Ouran the anime is 26 episodes. I suggest the Manga more then the anime as the last eps totally go way off and give you a stereotypical ending. The manga is up to volume 8 or 9 in japan and volume 8 was just released in America. I haven't managed to find it yet myself but as I hear it's still going strong no one is sure when it'll end yet though I might poke around and see if I can bring up a definate answer on that.

      kassie hamel <kassiehamel@ yahoo.ca> wrote:
      Ouran High School Host Club, how long is it or do you know? sorry to bug...

      Kassie

      Ellen Kuhfeld <ellen@washuu. net> wrote:
      I enjoyed it, and my friend Ann was positively turning handsprings. But if you want confused gender in a school setting, Ouran High School Host Club is more rewarding.

      Ellen Rose