Re: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on Maria-sama ga Miteru 16 - Variety Gift, Introduction and Part 1

  • Resop
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2007
      --- atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      I've been definitively following the translations. In an upcoming chapter to
      my fanfic "Ranma Half Moon" there's a scene at the formal ball where girl type
      Ranma (who at this point thinks that Tuxedo Kamen and Masoto Sanjoin are the
      same person) mentions to Naru Osaka that she danced with Naru's boyfriend and
      points to Tuxedo Kamen. Naru laughs (denying that Masoto Sanjoin was the same
      person that Ranma was pointing to) and mentions that Ranma must be rather new
      to being a girl because when a girl is in love she would recognize her beloved
      even if her beloved was wearing a panda suit, let alone a ball mask. (A homage
      to novel 14)