RE: [Yuricon] Christmas

  • kassie hamel
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 6, 2007
      Ouran High School Host Club, how long is it or do you know? sorry to bug...

      Kassie

      Ellen Kuhfeld <ellen@...> wrote:
      I enjoyed it, and my friend Ann was positively turning handsprings. But if you want confused gender in a school setting, Ouran High School Host Club is more rewarding.

      Ellen Rose

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 7, 2007
          There are 26 episodes, the sort called "half hour" but actually about 22 minutes. This is about twice the length of Princess Princess.

          Princess Princess was awfully coy about whether things were actually happening between/among the characters. Ouran was pretty hang-loose about it. Sometimes coyness works, but Princess didn't do it very well.

          Ellen Rose