New fanfiction of mine, Temptress of the Night

  • kyuubinoheru
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Exactly as the subject says, I finished the first chapter to a story I
      had planned on writing a long time for the anime, Noir.

      It can be found here...

      http://www.shoujoai.ca/writing2/viewstory.php?sid=90

      Warnings for what the story containts are posted, so don't worry about
      finding any offensive content without prior knowledge.

      OT question, A friend of mine changed my name on my email address here
      so whenever I send one out it is sent under his name. However I
      changed that under preferences but his name still appears, anyone know
      how to change that? It's just kind of awkward lol.

      -- Lauren