Re: New Otenba-Lililicious Release - Maria-sama ga Miteru OVA 1 (anime)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Resop <resop2@...> wrote:

      > With the whole episode obviously being about sex, why were all the
      sex scenes
      > cut?

      This would be really funny if I didn't know that there were fourteen
      gazillion LFBs who would take it seriously. lol

      I am safe and sound in the land, as my wife says, of heated toilet
      seats. We'll be at the mass insanity that is Comiket in about 4 hours.

      I have no idea if I'll be coherent to report back immediately, but
      report back I will!