Re: [Yuricon] Iono Fanatics question

  • Nanchan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006
      Yep, it's true! The Iono licensing news was announced
      not too long ago. It's really daring of an English
      publisher to pick up such a nontraditional manga, but
      this could mean very good things for the future of
      translated yuri! Be sure to support the release when
      it comes out, 'kay? ('Cause maybe then other yuri
      comedies like Strawberry Shake Sweet or other
      Fujieda-san works like her Miko to Majo series will be
      next!)

      - Nanchan

      --- papmier <in_the_name_of_union7@...>

      http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/QcnDIIX3wwfP=Tzdjl/browse/item/72388/4/0/0