Yuricon announces guests for the 2007 "Yurisai" event

  • playboymermaid
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      Yuricon, a celebration of yuri and shoujoai in anime and manga, is
      pleased to announce the first wave of guests for our 2007 "Yurisai"
      event being held in Newark, NJ.

      Join us at the Gateway Hilton on September 29, 2007 to meet yuri
      mangaka Rica Takashima, and Yuri Monogatari artists Althea Keaton,
      Beth Malone, and Sergio Aviles. We'll also be joined by "Shoujoai ni
      Bouken" illustrator, Kelli Nicely!

      "Yurisai" details, event policies and a a brief Q&A segment are now up
      online on the Yuricon 07 Page: http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html

      More guests and more details to come! Don't miss the only 100% yuri
      day of 2007!

      For more information on Yuricon, or the "Yurisai" event, please visit
      our website at http://www.yuricon.org or email us at yuricon@....