Broccoli to release Coyote Ragtime Show Manga

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006
      I can't get the page to open at the moment, but Broccoli has announced
      that they will be releasing the "Coyote Ragtime Show" manga in which
      we learn that Madame Marciano really *is* an Evil, Psychotic Lesbian...

      ...and thank heavens for that, is all I'm saying. :-)

    • Shannon J. L.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006
        Must admit I know nada about this, but it sounds interesting. :)

        > I can't get the page to open at the moment, but Broccoli has
        announced
        > that they will be releasing the "Coyote Ragtime Show" manga in which
        > we learn that Madame Marciano really *is* an Evil, Psychotic
        Lesbian...

        > ...and thank heavens for that, is all I'm saying. :-)

      • kassie hamel
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
          Broccoli is a nice publisher I own Until The Full Moon and it's published by them... Do you think "Coyote Ragtime Show" will be funny?