kashimashi oav

  • Sethite Set
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
      Hi
      I just heard they realiased Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl bouns episode, signed as an oav. Anyone saw it? Is it as good as tv?
      I also heard about Kashimashi drama cd (with original seiyu). Wish to have it...
      regards
      Sethite

    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
        I saw it. It seemed to make sense, of a sort. But it fit the first twelve episodes kinda like the thirteenth episode of "Onegai Teacher" fit the first twelve. It fixed some of the faults of the earlier episodes, but jumped outside the frame in doing so. This could be good or bad, depending on what you want / expect.

        Ellen Rose

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
          >From: "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...>
          >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] kashimashi oav
          >Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:27:06 -0600
          >
          >I saw it. It seemed to make sense, of a sort. But it fit the first twelve
          >episodes kinda like the thirteenth episode of "Onegai Teacher" fit the
          >first
          >twelve. It fixed some of the faults of the earlier episodes, but jumped
          >outside the frame in doing so. This could be good or bad, depending on what
          >you want / expect.

          I saw the first 12 as being the right choice for the wrongest reason
          possible and the thirteenth episode as being the wrong choice for the right
          reason.

          I still wait for the 14th episode, (or the final chapter of the manga, in
          which it still could be plausible if they had any actual intention of
          *spoiler*ing *spoiler) in which Tomari and Yasuna get together. :-)

          age, and price. Try it!