new Lililicious-Kotonoha joint release - Double House ch2

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      In the second chapter of Haruno Nanae's Double House, Fujiko cuts her
      hair, Maho looks at dresses, and we discover that Maho and Fujiko have a
      stalker of sorts.

      This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
      irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
      http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's webpage is
      http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .