[Yuricon] Re: call for submissions

  • Anna Haapaniemi
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
      [Yuricon] Re: call for submissions
      Tjo!

      Well, because other projects that were/are going to be published have said I couldn't submit because I was/am under 18. For example the Yuri Monogatari project by ALC.
      Just wanted to make sure. If it's okay the I'm just happy.

      //Anna

      Anna, you asked if you could submit a story even though you were
      under 18. I'm kind of perplexed by this question. Why wouldn't you
      be able to send me a story?

      Nikki

    • Nicole Kimberling
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2006
        Well, Tangle is a print book, rather than being a visual medium like
        comics so there is not as much chance of getting into trouble for
        what some people would consider pornographic images. Also, Tangle is
        not specifically erotica so go for it!

        Nikki