MariMite Sub?

  • Alana Block
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello all,
      I apologize if this has already been asked (or answered for that
      matter). I'm rather new to this "Yahoo Groups" thing, and it's
      somewhat confusing sorting through the loads of e-mails in my inbox,
      but I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a group that intends on
      subbing the new MariMite OVA?

      Also, if there aren't any plans for it as of yet, but if people are
      willing to get together and make a project of it, I'd be happy to help
      out in any way I can (in any manor other than translating >_<). Feel
      free to contact me.

      -Alana B.
    • Erin Subramanian
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
        Alana Block wrote:

        >Hello all,
        >I apologize if this has already been asked (or answered for that
        >matter). I'm rather new to this "Yahoo Groups" thing, and it's
        >somewhat confusing sorting through the loads of e-mails in my inbox,
        >but I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a group that intends on
        >subbing the new MariMite OVA?

        Ayu, the group that did the second season, mentioned on their website
        back in January that they were planning to sub the OVA when it came out.
        However, I suppose it's possible their plans have changed... I'd keep an
        eye on this thread: http://www.ayu-anime.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71
        If Ayu decides not to do it, I'm sure someone else will.

        Erin
      • Sethite Set
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
          Hi
          I just heard they realiased Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl bouns episode, signed as an oav. Anyone saw it? Is it as good as tv?
          I also heard about Kashimashi drama cd (with original seiyu). Wish to have it...
          regards
          Sethite

        • Ellen Kuhfeld
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
            I saw it. It seemed to make sense, of a sort. But it fit the first twelve episodes kinda like the thirteenth episode of "Onegai Teacher" fit the first twelve. It fixed some of the faults of the earlier episodes, but jumped outside the frame in doing so. This could be good or bad, depending on what you want / expect.

            Ellen Rose

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
              >From: "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...>
              >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] kashimashi oav
              >Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:27:06 -0600
              >
              >I saw it. It seemed to make sense, of a sort. But it fit the first twelve
              >episodes kinda like the thirteenth episode of "Onegai Teacher" fit the
              >first
              >twelve. It fixed some of the faults of the earlier episodes, but jumped
              >outside the frame in doing so. This could be good or bad, depending on what
              >you want / expect.

              I saw the first 12 as being the right choice for the wrongest reason
              possible and the thirteenth episode as being the wrong choice for the right
              reason.

              I still wait for the 14th episode, (or the final chapter of the manga, in
              which it still could be plausible if they had any actual intention of
              *spoiler*ing *spoiler) in which Tomari and Yasuna get together. :-)

              age, and price. Try it!