OT: Femslash Advent Calendar

  • kyanite_d
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      In the last years, I used to make a femslash advent calendar with video
      clips and fanfiction for DykesVision.com. Unfortunately, the decision
      was made to abandon the site. (It will remain online, but won't be
      updated anymore.)

      Rachel, a friend of ours, continues with the tradition and is
      presenting a femslash advent calendar with video clips on her website.

      Visit http://www.ralst.com for your daily extra treat until Christmas
      Eve.

      Enjoy.

      -K.

      PS: Rachel's archive also accepts submissions of anime fanwork such as
      fanfiction and amv's.