[Yuricon] Re: call for submissions

  • Anna Haapaniemi
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
      [Yuricon] Re: call for submissions
      Okej, then I have a question too!

      Can you submit even though you are under eighteen? If not, I will turn eighteen in June. Is there any point for me to submit?

      Yours,
      Anna

      There is no deadline at this time, but if I'm close to closing the
      anthology to further subs I'll put up a note on the website. And
      yes, I'd love for people to spread the word about Tangle. I'm really
      interested in trying to put out a book that's slanted toward the fun,
      romantic, adventurous side of Sf/F, which is why I'm actively
      soliciting work from the yuri/yaoi communities.

      Cheers,

      Nikki

    • Nicole Kimberling
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
        Anna, you asked if you could submit a story even though you were
        under 18. I'm kind of perplexed by this question. Why wouldn't you
        be able to send me a story?

        Nikki
      • Anna Haapaniemi
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
          [Yuricon] Re: call for submissions
          Tjo!

          Well, because other projects that were/are going to be published have said I couldn't submit because I was/am under 18. For example the Yuri Monogatari project by ALC.
          Just wanted to make sure. If it's okay the I'm just happy.

          //Anna

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2006
            Well, Tangle is a print book, rather than being a visual medium like
            comics so there is not as much chance of getting into trouble for
            what some people would consider pornographic images. Also, Tangle is
            not specifically erotica so go for it!

            Nikki