Re: [Yuricon] yuri/shoujo-ai game list I know

  • Sethite Set
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 3, 2006
      Simoun based game? Could be fun to pilot Simouns and  fight, but I think it will be visual novel too.
      Anyway, maybe some could do yuri rpg using rpg maker? Never heard about something like this?
      regards
      Sethite

      Eui Heo <eheo@...> wrote:
      I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
      These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
      Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
      There're more titles beside them, of course.

      -already released-
      Atrach-Nacha
      Shojoukyuu
      Noel
      Saphism no Kensho
      Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
      Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
      Akai Ito (PS2)
      Strawberry Panic (PS2)

      -to be released-
      Simoun - Rose War (PS2)
      Aoi Shiro (PS2)
      Kata Hane

      Cheers,
      warainagara

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Angel's Song
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 3, 2006
        May I know which games are in English? I really wish to play Simoun and Strawberry Panic, but they are and will be in Japanese right?

        Cheers,
        Fay

        Eui Heo <eheo@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
        I'm wondering if this may be helpful.
        These are mostly text-based games and for adults except PS2 titles.
        Also, all of them are real yuri, which means no male protagonist.
        There're more titles beside them, of course.

        -already released-
        Atrach-Nacha
        Shojoukyuu
        Noel
        Saphism no Kensho
        Sono Hanabira ni Kuchitsuke wo (Doujin game)
        Hachi Kiss (Marimitte Doujin game)
        Akai Ito (PS2)
        Strawberry Panic (PS2)

        -to be released-