3 new "I Love Yuri" shirt styles on the Yuricon Shop!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      By request we have three great new "I Love Yuri" short styles up on
      the Yuricon Shop!

      For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, winter is here - and so
      are a bunch of great long-sleeved t-shirts. Choose from black,
      women's black and white long-sleeved shirts, all with the exclusive
      Yuricon "I Love Yuri" design by Kelli Nicely. All these shirts come
      with Cafepress' 100% satisfaction guarantee (which I can personally
      vouch for. They reprinted a dozen shirts for me when they made a
      mistake)Get your long-sleeved "I Love Yuri" shirt, along with mugs,
      clocks, stamps and more at the Yuricon Apparel and Gifts page:
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/gifts.html

      Also updated is the English Manga page with titles reviewed this very
      week on Okazu and more:

      Ichigo Mashimaro/Strawberry Marshmallow, Volume 1 and 2:
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#I

      Read or Dream, Volume 1: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#R

      High School Girls, Volumes 1-7: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/
      manga.html#H

      Tori Koro, Volumes 1 and 2: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#T

      Ninin ga Shinobuden, Volumes 1-4: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/
      manga.html#N

      Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing
      has what you want!
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/